Have you voted in the 8th Annual Equity Ensemble Awards yet?
It’s time to pave the way for a television landscape that reflects the world we live in.
All Equity members are invited to vote for their favourite Australian television ensembles in the categories of drama, miniseries and comedy.
The Equity Foundation is delighted to announce that Australian performer Charmaine Bingwa has been awarded a scholarship at the prestigious Atlantic Acting School in New York City.
The Equity Foundation is thrilled to announce that New Zealand performer Matthew Sunderland has been awarded a scholarship to study at the prestigious Atlantic Acting School in New York City.
What is the difference between the American and Australian audition process? How important is it to have a believable American accent? How can I prepare for pilot season?
In this podcast Josh Bitton and Sharon Davis discuss the ins and outs of the American and Australian acting industries.
More Articles ...
- In Conversation US Actor/ Acting Coach Josh Bitton
- STUDY ACTING IN NEW YORK: 2018 SCHOLARSHIP FOR NZ PERFORMER
- STUDY ACTING IN NEW YORK: 2018 SCHOLARSHIP FOR AUSTRALIAN PERFORMER
- WAAPA STUDENT NATASHA VICKERY WINS EQUITY GRISTMILL INTERNSHIP
- Screentesting for Pilot Season in LA
- NOELINE BROWN HONOURED WITH 2017 EQUITY LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD