The Equity Foundation is delighted to announce that Australian performer Charmaine Bingwa has been awarded a scholarship at the prestigious Atlantic Acting School in New York City.
The Equity Foundation is thrilled to announce that New Zealand performer Matthew Sunderland has been awarded a scholarship to study at the prestigious Atlantic Acting School in New York City.
What is the difference between the American and Australian audition process? How important is it to have a believable American accent? How can I prepare for pilot season?
In this podcast Josh Bitton and Sharon Davis discuss the ins and outs of the American and Australian acting industries.
The Equity Foundation is giving you the chance to get the inside scoop on pilot season during our upcoming In Conversation events in Sydney and Melbourne.
More Articles ...
- WAAPA STUDENT NATASHA VICKERY WINS EQUITY GRISTMILL INTERNSHIP
- Screentesting for Pilot Season in LA
- NOELINE BROWN HONOURED WITH 2017 EQUITY LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Work on new TV comedy Very Small Business with Wayne Hope and Robyn Butler
- NOELINE BROWN HONOURED WITH 2017 AUSTRALIAN EQUITY LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- KEN BLACKBURN HONOURED WITH NZ LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD