Have you voted in the 8th Annual Equity Ensemble Awards yet?
It’s time to pave the way for a television landscape that reflects the world we live in.
The Equity Foundation is delighted to announce that Australian performer Charmaine Bingwa has been awarded a scholarship at the prestigious Atlantic Acting School in New York City.
The Equity Foundation is thrilled to announce that New Zealand performer Matthew Sunderland has been awarded a scholarship to study at the prestigious Atlantic Acting School in New York City.
What is the difference between the American and Australian audition process? How important is it to have a believable American accent? How can I prepare for pilot season?
In this podcast Josh Bitton and Sharon Davis discuss the ins and outs of the American and Australian acting industries.
More Articles ...
- In Conversation US Actor/ Acting Coach Josh Bitton
- STUDY ACTING IN NEW YORK: 2018 SCHOLARSHIP FOR NZ PERFORMER
- STUDY ACTING IN NEW YORK: 2018 SCHOLARSHIP FOR AUSTRALIAN PERFORMER
- WAAPA STUDENT NATASHA VICKERY WINS EQUITY GRISTMILL INTERNSHIP
- Screentesting for Pilot Season in LA
- NOELINE BROWN HONOURED WITH 2017 EQUITY LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD