Self Test Studio Induction
245 Chalmers Street
365 Queen Street
Equity New Zealand Office
283 Karangahape Road
The Self Test Studio is designed for Equity members to record a self test in a professional environment. The Studio has recording facilities only. There is no editing equipment. You will be required to bring your own camera card to insert into the camera and take it away for editing. All members will be required to do an induction prior to using the studio. Watch the Equity Foundation eNews for details on when the next induction will happen.
Making a Booking
- The hours of operation are: Mon-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm.
- Bookings are for 45 mins.
- Visit www.equityfoundation.org.au/selfteststudio to make a booking online. Have your membership card handy when booking.
- Only financial members of MEAA Equity are eligible to use the Studio. To check your membership please contact MEAA Member Central on 1300 65 65 13 or email email@example.com
- No-shows will be unable to register again for a period of 1 month.
- Cancellations must be made within a 24hour notice period.
Using the Self Test Studio
- You will need to bring a standard SD card on the day, preferably a fast card (listed as 400x or 30mb/s or higher). You may want to consider formatting this card first so you can ensure there will be enough room. Do not forget to remove your camera card upon leaving.
- No more than 3 people allowed in the room at any one time.
- Camera Operator
- All equipment must be put back to its original place before leaving.
- No food or drinks (apart from water) are to be consumed in the studio.
- Please clean up any rubbish before leaving.
- DO NOT leave the Self Test Studio open without anyone present at ANY time. If you need to leave for some reason please call an Equity Staff member to lock the venue.
- What to wear: Try to stay away from blue colours since you will blend into the bright blue colour of the wall. Stay away from tops with patterns, words and/or branding, or anything that is too busy.
- Be sure to memorise your lines and feel comfortable with the script.
- You will need a reader in the room with you, so if you can find someone who has some acting ability, this will help make a stronger self-test.
View Your Appointments
The self service interface will give you access to manage your upcoming appointments.
Please note: some functions may require advance notice to our clinic.
You must be logged in to access the self service interface.
|You don't have any appointments booked.